- Take the motorway exit of Arma di Taggia.
- Go approximately 3 km downhill to the junction of Highway Strada Statale 1 Aurelia bis that you have to take by turning right towards San Remo.
- Take the second exit SANREMO CENTRO SAN MARTINO.
- Take the ramp on the right to Sanremo Centro/Aurelia.
- Get in Via Alfonso La Marmora.
- Continue onto Via della Repubblica until you cross Corso Felice Cavallotti – SS1 Aurelia (there is a church in front of you).
- Turn left and take Corso Felice Cavallotti – SS1 Aurelia.
- Continue straight until you see the ENI petrol station on the right.
- Shortly after the petrol station, turn left and take Via Val D’Olivi (on your right you will see the signpost indicating La Casa di Sissi).
- Continue uphill until Via Val D’Olivi becomes Via Grossi Bianchi.
- Once arrived at the center of Poggio, on your right you will see the Post Office and Pharmacy.
- Turn left where you see a traffic light, usually flashing (you’ll also see our signpost that shows you the direction) and take Via Banchette Napoleoniche (there is a small uphill hairpin).
- Continue along the road until it becomes straight.
- After about 200 meters on the left you can find the sign for the private road that will lead you to the Bed & Breakfast La Casa di Sissi.
- Before you take the downhill road that will lead you to the B&B, please contact Carmen (+39 335 6595605 / +39 0184 510762) she will be pleased to welcome you safely into the private parking.
IF YOU ARE USING A SATELLITE NAVIGATION SYSTEM:
Enter the following intermediate steps to avoid winding roads:
- Via Val d’Olivi 100 -18038- San Remo
- Piazza Libertà 1 -18038- San Remo (Post office address)
Then, follow the steps listed above from point 12 onwards.
BY PUBLIC TRANSPORT:
By train from San Remo.
By bus line that stops in Sanremo – Piazza Colombo.
By prior arrangement, there is a free pick-up service for arrival and departure.